Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > lots o' nonsense

lots o' nonsense the place for certain "creative activities" that clutter up the above forum

Old 10-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #51
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

Tournaments Won: 2

This thing is glorious.
Dudeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #52
Nicky
g-user

Internet archive.
Nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:09 PM   #53
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudeo View Post
Use this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
On this.

Congratulations, you destroyed the internet!
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:54 PM   #54
Nicky
g-user

Surprisingly, 4chan is not there (yet 2channel is), which is disappointing. I wanted to see what it was like in its heyday.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:49 PM   #55
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Quote:
Wow...this thing is fucking win.

Anyway, this image is pretty fucked up, yet somehow funny. I laughed at it for a good 10-15 seconds before the feelings of guilt kicked in for laughing at that.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #56
Nicky
g-user

The 'religion' shit list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken_Shinobi View Post
Wow...this thing is fucking win.

Anyway, this image is pretty fucked up, yet somehow funny. I laughed at it for a good 10-15 seconds before the feelings of guilt kicked in for laughing at that.
That is literally why I can't take Drake seriously.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #57
Nicky
g-user

Getting crap past the radar!
Old 10-10-2010, 10:36 AM   #58
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

I posted that in the Pedobear thread, but the thread seemed to immediately die. ;_;
Anyways, I think it's a funny video. You can't help but laugh at some part of it assuming you know what the jokes and references are.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #59
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
Wow...what show is that from?
Old 10-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #60
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

It's a MAD short, played on Cartoon Network. I believe there are some others too. Let's see if I can find the official link...
Here we go.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #61
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

Instant fanfiction.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #62
Nicky
g-user

Quote:
The Sloth Prince

Goku was walking through a palpable meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a windy little Sloth lying under a tree.

Goku skipped over to see the dear thing and was qualified to find that he was hurt! A chair had pierced his focused little chesticle and he whimpered gleefully with the pain.

"My oily little friend," Goku said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the chair, as loudly as he could. The Sloth cried out and Goku's heart ached, like a virgin.. "You'll be all right," Goku whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Vegeta and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Vegeta up in his arms, Goku carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Goku nursed Vegeta, cleaning his chesticle and feeding him Hat-brand Sloth chow.

On the eighth night, Vegeta climbed into bed with Goku. He burrowed under the covers and quickly shooped Goku's scissors. It made Goku giggle and he cuddled close to Vegeta, stroking his testicle and singing eagerly to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Goku hurried home so he could curl up with Vegeta. It gave him a charming feeling whenever Vegeta shooped his scissors.

Then one night, Vegeta looked up at Goku and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a homosexual prince."

Goku screamed really, he was so surprised. How could a Sloth talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Vegeta said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Goku said and kissed Vegeta on his testicle. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a homosexual prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Vegeta," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Goku said.

"See?" Vegeta said and showed Goku the scar from the chair on his chesticle. Then he kissed Goku and they tumbled on a boat and did a lot of very loopy things, some of them involving a shiny Freud.

"I love you," Vegeta said when they were done. Goku clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Vegeta had stashed away.

And if Vegeta didn't know about Goku's visits to the Sloth sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:49 AM   #63
Nitz
//wall blocks control

Tournaments Won: 4

pretty sure thats an episode right thar.
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:12 AM   #64
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

My god. What has science wrought?

Quote:
A Gaping Occurrence

Ryu paced up and down, jiggling his superior vena cava. His very good friend, Mary Sue Space laser, had arranged to meet him here AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORD. "I have something dead to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Space laser was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Ryu expected to see her bounce up, her tall hair streaming behind her and her sparkling eyes aglow.

Ryu heard footsteps, but they seemed rather fast for a delicate and bleeding girl like Mary Sue Space laser, whose tread was weak. He turned around and found a mop and bucket staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" a mop and bucket said summa cum laude. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Ryu had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so naughtily. "Mary Sue Space laser asked to meet me here." As he gazed at a mop and bucket, his mustache began to throb with the force of a million suns.

"Oh," a mop and bucket said, forcefully. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Ryu said and caught a mop and bucket by her nostril. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," a mop and bucket said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like two Volkswagens engaged in full-on Volkswagen intercourse, oil and gasoline and windshield washing fluid dripping and flying out in every direction, a very horny and jealous Chevrolet watching from the sidelines in both awe and jealousy, and then OH GOD THERE ARE HUMMERS AND THEY'RE GETTING RAPED BY THE HUMMERS SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS.

From behind a pelican, like an entire pelican, Mary Sue Space laser watched with a super green light in her improbably stretched eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Ryu/a mop and bucket". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the pelican, a different one from extinction.

Last edited by Dudeo; 10-13-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:02 PM   #65
Nicky
g-user

I DA.

---

HD!

Last edited by Nicky; 10-13-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:06 AM   #66
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Quote:
My god. What has science wrought?
Old 10-14-2010, 08:34 PM   #67
Nicky
g-user

Quote:
Two little boys, ages 8 and 10, are excessively mischievous. They are always getting into trouble and their parents know all about it. If any mischief occurs in their town, the two boys are probably involved.

The boys' mother heard that a preacher in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The preacher agreed, but he asked to see them individually. So the mother sent the 8-year-old first thing in the morning, and the older boy to see the preacher in the afternoon.

The preacher, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Do you know where God is, son?"

The boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there wide-eyed with his mouth hanging open. So the preacher repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God?!"

Again, the boy made no attempt to answer. The preacher raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "Where is God?!"

The boy screamed and bolted from the room, ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him.

When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?"

The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, "We are in BIG trouble this time. God is missing, and they think we did it!”
Old 10-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #68
Supa Fool
Band

Quote:
It was during the Battle of Papaya when I was running on a rhino when a pen went off right next to my platoon. Our street performer yelled for us to lick to the nearest Gprime we could find. When we got to the Gprime we failed to start a fire. As we were starting the fire the enemy saw the weasel from the fire and started flipping basketballs at us. we all quickly ducked behind the grenade at the Gprime and returned fire. we quickly eliminated the enemy and were depressed that we had won the battle
... yea, I just did a madlib

Great story..

Supa Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:58 AM   #69
Nicky
g-user

"Why do I even bother using a purse? I can fit more in my bra than my purse, anyways!"

A fb status I found amusing.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:39 AM   #70
Nicky
g-user

TV Tropes

Ye be warned. Even though Tropes Are not Bad.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #71
Nicky
g-user

Mocking the lack of research people do before they get a tattoo of Chinese symbol.

http://hanzismatter.blogspot.com/
Old 11-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #72
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

Bad idea generator.

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/
Old 11-15-2010, 03:32 PM   #73
Nitz
//wall blocks control

Tournaments Won: 4

Quote:
It doesn't always work. Some of their ideas aren't terrible at all!

Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight Zone and Evil Dead. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!
Edit: also this: "Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mr. Ed and CSI: Miami. The story should use murder as a plot device!"

Mr. Ed has been murdered. CSI Miami arrives at the scene.
Officer to Caine: "These injuries appear to be posthumous."
Caine: "Well it looks like somebody [puts on sunglasses] has been beating a dead horse"
YYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Last edited by Nitz; 11-15-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #74
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

Holy shit, I wet myself.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:50 PM   #75
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Bed Intruder

I don't know if this is already on the thread, but if it isn't then I'm just putting this on here because it definitely deserves a spot on here. Yeah I know you all watched it 20 million times or something, but it definitely earns a spot as an 'Internet Gem'.